Monday, December 8, 2008

•♥• Had a HappY GolfinG TodaY

Today Around ; 7.30am wake up brush my teeth and shower.after tht, i went for a breakfast at the club.=). I meet my fwens in Club and was so H-A-P-P-Y xD.. 2 of my fwens went to kk to play the Sgcc International Junior Master 2008.i was so sad i cnt play there got few reasons;
1.i submit late ( i mean the form)
2.im not ready xD.hahax
tht's all. hehe
hmmm and today jst Start to blogging. hahax. Im NOT use to it for temporally.hehe...NOOB me xD..
Around 8.15am Me charlie junior lim tze vui and my fwens Play golf.hehe.we so enjoy in the course. Not HOT=) and we spend very long tyme at the green. we play betting and its so fun. XDD
shhhh~ we actually are not aloowed to GAMBLE.. but WE DID.LOLX
btw~;we finish golfing very late today i think hmmm eerrrr....1.30pm tht afternoon d.ahhahaha...so FUN by the way. Lolx
I think thts For TODAY. hehehe.I think this more FUN thn friendster.
Thts all and it ENDS here for TodayY=)

Charlie Junior Lim Tze Vui..=)
CHEERS..

No comments: